1. After communicating with customers, we will propose reasonable engineering solutions and mechanical configuration according to the actual projects. Drawing design and non-standard product customization services are available as well.
2. We will provide on-site installation guide and staff training for customers after they purchase our glass lined equipment.
3. For our glass lined equipment, the minimum guarantee period is 9 months. If the high-end imported glass is adopted, the warranty period can reach 18 months.
4. If the equipment has quality problems within the warranty period, we offer free services until customers are satisfied. For quality problems arising beyond the warranty period, paid services are provided.
5. We offer maintenance and reglassing services regardless of whether the glass lined equipment is manufactured by our company.
Performance of GT88 Glass
1. GT88 glass has superior corrosion resistance. In resisting the corrosion of boiling hydrochloric acid, GT88 performs 3 times better than ordinary glass, while in resisting hot sodium hydroxide solution, it is 2.1 times better.
2. GT88 glass has excellent resistance to abrasion, adhesion, and mechanical shock, so the equipment with GT88 glass coating is easy to clean and maintain.
3. The perfect bonding ability of GT88 with carbon steel ensures excellent flatness and enjoyable blue luster of glass lined surface.
4. GT88 glass is sintered with the advanced electric furnace control technologies up to international standard. The quality of each batch of enamel powder is strictly controlled, so as to avoid any product defects.
5. Made from domestic local raw materials based on the imported glass formulation, GT88 glass has similar physical and chemical properties as imported original glass. After years of practice, GT88 has been recognized by users. Its corrosion resistance has met the requirements of some high-end customers. In terms of the warranty period, GT88 is in line with international common standard. Hence, customers can rest assured in using the glass lined equipment with GT88 glass coating.Physicochemical Property Indicators of GT88
|Technical Indicator||Unit of Measurement||Test Standard||Reference Value||Test Data|
|1||Resistance against boiling HCL corrosion||g/m2·d||GB/T 7989||≤1.6||0.4|
|2||Resistance against hot NaOHcorrosion||g/m2·d||GB/T 7988||≤5.0||1.5|
|3||Mechanical shock resistance||10-3J||GB/T 7990||≥220||290|
|4||Thermal shock resistance||℃||GB/T 7987||≥200||213|
Note: The test data in the above table is obtained by testing the glass lined specimen according to relevant testing standards.
Installation, Operation, and Storage of Glass Lined Equipment
I. Installation of Glass Lined Equipment
It is only allowed to exert force on the tank lugs when transporting the unpackaged glass lined equipment. Make sure the coupler, clamps and other wearing parts are under no stress. Rolling the equipment or moving it with a crowbar is not permitted. Avoid shock and collision.
When hoisting the glass lined equipment, the wire rope must be hitched to the specified position like the jacket nozzle, tank lug, etc. (Note that the rings on the tank lid are only for lifting the lid.) Smoothly lift and gently put down the equipment, making sure the equipment does not collide with any objects.
3. Check before Assembly
Before assembly, the checker should wear clean, soft-soled shoes and enter the tank to check whether the glass lining is intact.
4. Flange Mounting
Gradually tighten the flange bolts in pairs and along the diagonal with uniform force. Do not screw up the bolts all at once, so as to prevent the glass lining from being damaged by uneven force.
5. Clamp Installation
Before installing the clamps, check if the clamps are intact and the quantity meets the requirement. During installation, make sure the distance between clamps is equal and the tightness degree is appropriate, so as to ensure safe running and reliable sealing.
6. Agitator Installation
a. Firstly, put the agitator into the tank, the bottom of which is laid with a soft mat. Then, lift the tank lid to a predetermined position and mount the seal on the agitator shaft. Subsequently, lift the agitator; connect it to the output shaft of reducer; and lock them with check nut and check bolt.
b. Adjust the concentricity and perpendicularity of the agitator shaft and seal according to technical specifications. Then, make the agitator shaft rotate slowly. Only when the shaft rotates smoothly with no anomalies can the motor button be opened.
7. Gasket Selection
The gasket must be selected according to the type, concentration, and temperature of medium. Its properties and application method should meet process requirements. Currently, our company offers the following gaskets for you to choose from.
a. PTFE wrapped asbestos gasket
b. PTFE wrapped asbestos gasket with corrugated stainless steel
c. PTFE wrapped non-asbestos gasket with corrugated stainless steel
d. PTFE wrapped rubber gasket
a. Welding on the outside surface of glass lined tank is prohibited.
b. For welding nozzles, lugs, and supports, please use electric welding and take cooling measures. DO NOT use gas welding.
c. When welding near the glass lining, please cover the glass lining and nozzles to prevent the glass lining being damaged by the splashing welding slag.
II. Operation of Glass Lined Equipment
During the use of glass lined equipment, please pay attention to the following.
1. Prevent any metal or hard objects falling into the glass lined vessel to damage the glass lining.
2. Avoid feeding hot materials to cold tank or cold materials to hot tank, as the sudden change in temperature will produce internal stress which affects the service life of glass lined tank.
3. When operating the jacketed glass lined equipment, you should make sure that pressurizing and heating are conducted slowly. Generally, inject steam with the gage pressure of 0.1MPa into the tank and maintain this pressure for 15 minutes. Then, gradually increase the pressure and temperature until the operating pressure of the tank is reached. It is appropriate to increase the pressure at the speed of 0.1MPa per 10 minutes.
Both heating and cooling should be performed within the allowable temperature range. For our glass lined equipment, the operating temperature is 0 to 200 ℃. The permitted thermal shock is 120℃ and cold shock is 110℃. If the equipment is supposed to use outside the above-mentioned temperature range, customers should specify this in the order contract, and we can design and manufacture the equipment meeting customer requirements.
4. During use, prevent acid entering the jacket. This is to avoid the glass lining explosion caused by the reaction of hydrogen and metal in the glass lining.
5. During discharging, if the discharge valve or pipe is blocked, use a nonmetallic tool to gently poke the valve or pipe. DO NOT knock.
6. DO NOT use hardware to clean the tank interior. The materials adhered on the internal surface of the tank must be cleaned timely and thoroughly.
III. Storage of Glass Lined Equipment
The glass lined equipment should be stored in the warehouse. If it is placed outdoors, there should be anti-rain measures. In cold areas, water inside the tank, jacket, and tubes must be cleared before winter, so as to avoid glass lining damage caused by freezing and expansion. During storage, prevent hard objects rubbing, impacting, or colliding with the glass lined equipment.
Viscosity Table of Common Materials
Viscosity refers to the flowing or non-flowing property of a substance. Any fluid has a viscosity. The viscosity of a fluid is a measure of its resistance to shear forces. It is reflected in the initial and continuing flowing stages. For example, the fluid of high viscosity needs more power to flow than the one of low viscosity. Fluid viscosity is related to temperature.
Common measurement units of viscosity are poise (P), centipoise (cP), and pascal-second (Pa·s). The conversion between these units is as follows.
1 P=100 cP, 1 cP=1 mPa·s, 1000 mPa·s = 1 Pa·s
With the viscosity of 1 cP, water flows easily. The viscosity of common substances is listed below.
Water: 1 cP
Milk: 3 cP
Vegetable oil: 34 cP
Tomato sauce: 176 cP
Glycerin: 880 cP
Molasses: 1760 cP
Glue: 3000 cP
Syrup: 8640 cP
Sour cream: 15200 cP
|Liquid medium||Absolute viscosity (cP)||Temperature (℃)||Liquid medium||Absolute viscosity (cP)||Temperature (℃)|
|Air||0.0178||20||Concentrated orange juice 30Brix||630||21|
|Alcohol||1.2||20||Concentrated orange juice 30Brix||91||79|
|CTC||0.9||20||Concentrated orange juice 50Brix||2410||21|
|Yogurt||152||40||Tomato paste 30%||195||19|
|Whey (48% sugar)||180-1500||38||Cough syrup||190||29|
|Cream (30% fat)||14||16||Detergent||1470||20|
|Cream (40% fat)||48||16||Face cream||10000||21|
|Cream (50% fat)||112||16||Hair oil||5000||21|
|Cream (50% fat)||55||32||Emulsion||200||21|
|Juice||55-75||19||Medium invert syrup||2400||20|
|Honey||3000||20||180# heavy oil||180||20|